Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Fall Is Here with Christy


Good morning, friends! Christy here, with a few tips on how to use geometrics in your cards for our latest challenge. At first look, it may seem intimidating, trying to incorporate triangles and hexagons and all sorts of shapes into your projects. But don't be afraid to go simple. It can be as easy as adding some patterned paper with a graphic print, or die-cutting your focal panel into a circle or square, as I did on my cute hedgie card. Doesn't he look like he's having a blast?

And WE want you to have a blast when you play along in our challenges! If you're the kind of person who loves bold prints and patterns, don't be afraid to take your card there! But if not, there are easy ways to achieve that clean, graphic look while staying in your comfort zone. 

I hope this inspired you to get crafty! You still have a day left to enter our Geometric Challenge. I look forward to seeing your projects there!

2 comments:

  1. super sweet Christy! Hmmm, I just did one card that I think would work (I do think I was overthinking this one!) TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!